In FDM Printing (Fussed Deposition Modeling) method, series of layers have been created to structure your desired object. Thin plastic filaments of various types have been used to produce the industries specific products. PLA, ABS & Nylon are widely used filaments in FDM printing.
Widely used applications:
- Prototype for functional testing
- Engineering models
- Architectural models & floor layout
- High temperature resistant part
- Container parts
- White goods
- IOT case
- PCB boxes
- Automotive components & body parts
We can print your part with a resolution up to 50 micron (0.05 mm) and maintaining a tolerance of up to 0.1 mm.
We have very reliable imported and locally manufactured FDM printers to give a perfect shape your parts and maintaining an accuracy up to 0.1 mm in x & y axis. Maximum build size is 500x500x500 mm.
Basic Printer properties:
- Print Areas: 500 x 500 x 500 mm, 320 x 320 x 450 mm, 280 x 280 x 250 mm & 220 x 220 x 200 mm
- Tolerance: 0.1 mm X & Y axes. Z axes is dependent on layer height
- Layer thickness: up-to 0.05 mm